DuraBrake was founded in 1998 as the braking business of Durametal (Tualatin, OR) founded in 1948. Since then, we’ve added air disc brakes and hubs to become a leading manufacturer of wheel-end components for trucks, buses and off-highway vehicles. Our customers include OEMs, distributors and dealers
DuraBrake achieves customer satisfaction through:
- Responsive customer service
- Cost competitiveness
- Regional distribution centers for quicker delivery
- Engineering and material design
- Advanced quality systems
- Manufacturing excellence at TS-16949 certified facilities
- Thousands of available brake drum and air disc brake rotor part numbers including obsoleted or unreasonably expensive OEM parts
- Customized part designs even for minimal quantities
DuraBrake has qualified manufacturing facilities domestically and worldwide made specifically for customer requirements and pricing expectations. We have sales and engineering offices located throughout the west coast and distribution centers throughout the country to reduce shipping times and costs.
DuraBrake’s mission is to provide innovative, practical and superior-quality wheel-end parts and solutions that provide value to our customers by saving them time and money in the short and long-term.